Registered Care Home Manager
|Job Title:||Registered Care Home Manager|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 16:51|
Position: Registered Care Home Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced Registered Care Home Manager, to join a friendly care home for dementia patients, based in Rochester. This will be a full-time role, working Monday-Friday day shifts, but there will be some ad hoc night and weekend work dependent on staff rotas and business needs.
The role will involve:
- providing information, advice and support to residents, families and staff
- promoting residents' rights and duties and encourage them to join activities
- helping residents to access local services and take part in the local community
- monitoring business performance and quality of care
- agreeing contracts, budgeting and fundraising
- developing policies and practices and keep confidentiality
- recruiting, training and supervising staff
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.