This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager within the care sector to lead a team in Seaford
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Care Management
- Residential Management
- Health Co-ordination
- Admission, Reviews, Transitions and Departures
- Staff Training and Development
- Line Management
- Budget Management
- Personal and Professional Development
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience of working with young people and vulnerable adults
- Experienced and trained in effective methods of managing challenging behaviour
- Understanding and awareness of different learning disabilities
- Understanding of anti-discriminatory practice
- Understanding of Health and Safety legislation
- Knowledge of residential care practice
- Knowledge of the legal framework of residential care
- Familiarity of the essential standards of quality and safety
- Understanding of current safeguarding legislation
Education and qualifications
- English GCSE grade C or above
- NVQ 4 in Health and Social Care or an equivalent qualification
- Willingness to undertake level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.