Overview for Registered Care Manager-LD (Residential):
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Registered Care Manager to join this residential unit providing accommodation and care to young adults special educational needs (SEN) school and specialist college that provides education, care and medical therapy to young people aged 7 to 25, who have a wide range of complex learning disabilities, such as autism and related autistic spectrum conditions (ASC) and young people who have special needs resulting from behavioural, emotional and social difficulties (BESD). You must be prepared to work evenings and weekends upon a rotational basis. Job description available upon request.
Skills/Requirements for Registered Care Manager-LD (Residential):
- Willingness to undertake level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care in Children and Young People Services
- Must have a NVQ 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification
- Commitment to protecting children and young people and keeping them safe from harm
- Understanding of current safeguarding legislation
- Experience of working within organisational Safeguarding procedures
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience of and empathy for working with young people and vulnerable adults
- Budgetary and financial management skills
- Strong communication skills
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.