Overview for Registered Domiciliary Manager:
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a newly established domiciliary start-up company that wants to turn care on its head. Our client wants to pioneer the best care for their clients from the comfort of their own home. Job description available.
You will have a defining role as they launch and grow their service. You will support their progression through the CQC regulation process, attend CQC interviews for certification, and implement into policies and procedures associated with CQC compliance. You will be responsible for the competent running of care service, running operations, alongside leading the team and growing the branch. You will need a proven track record within domiciliary care at management level.
- Lead registration process with CQC and ensure the service adheres to CQC standards at all time
- Take accountability for branch and carer compliance ensuring CQC regulations, company policies and practice are maintained and promote our aims and values
- Lead the recruitment, appointment, and deployment of all staff and work towards a high retention ratio.
- Train and mentor new staff
- Effectively manage complaints and incidents
- Carry out investigations relating to the quality of the service and use findings to make improvements
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, local authority, customers and their families
Skills/Requirements for Registered Domiciliary Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a management role within homecare
- NVQ/QCF level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification
- Proven track record with CQC registration, regulations and compliance
- Hands-on operational and day-to-day management skills
- Excellent understanding of the principles of high-quality person-centered care and support and non-discriminatory care practice
- Strong organisational/planning skills
- Very high attention to detail
- A desire to be part of a business that looks to redefine the domiciliary care industry
Benefits of the Registered Domiciliary Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- Hard working team looking to build something t change care in the UK
- Hands-on involvement in expanding a tech-enabled domiciliary care start-up
- 33 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.