Relief Scheme Manager
|Job Title:||Relief Scheme Manager|
|Location:||Heathfield, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £12200 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 10:03|
Position: Relief Scheme Manager
Salary: £12,200 (19.5 hours per week 9am-4pm)
Our client is looking for a Release Scheme Manager who has the following competencies:
* Resident Focus - Puts the resident first. Works hard to meet their needs
* Team Working - Develops effective relationships, both internal and external
* Results Driven - Gets results and tackles demanding tasks
* Fact-Finding - Knows where to obtain information
* Resilient - Remains calm and self-controlled under pressure. Reacts well to change
* Organisation - Organises own time effectively and creates their own work schedules
* Respond to tenant and customer inquiries.
* Support tenants to maintain their tenancies and signpost to appropriate other agencies for identified needs
* Oversee meal service provision in partnership with the catering team
* Coordinate the domestic support service and booking of scheme facilities
* Promote relationships with local community groups and organisations
* Encourage a high level of tenant engagement within the scheme.
* Ensure the scheme complies with relevant policies and regulations
* Carry out daily welfare checks for all tenants.
* Complete tenant support assessments and respond to identified needs, aids, and adaptations
* Encourage social, communal activities in partnership with others
* Respond to tenant emergency alarm calls.
* Ensure the out of hours telecare service information is up to date and responsive to tenants needs.
* Be part of an on-call out of hours response team
* Provide enough staff, maintain rotas and timesheets
* Supervise and support staff to achieve high performance
* Work within budgets and spending authorities, maintaining accurate records.
* Respond to comments, concerns, and complaints appropriately to achieve satisfaction and continual improvement.
* To deputise for the scheme manager when required.
Knowledge required to undertake the role
* Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a supervisory role in housing, health, or social care.
* Able to develop person-centred support plans that reflect the needs, wishes and aspirations of the tenant.
* Experience in multi-agency working and professional collaboration to reach positive outcomes
* Knowledge of tenant and landlord obligations
* Effective knowledge of people management initiatives
* IT literate, proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
* Able to work under own initiative, prioritise a varied workload and manage time effectively. Be resourceful, practical, and flexible to deliver excellent housing support and management.
* A qualification in housing or social care. e.g., CIH or NVQ.
* Working knowledge of welfare benefits.
* Full driving license and access to a vehicle.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's