Customer Service Representatives
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representatives|
|Location:||Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £20484 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 15:08|
Position: Customer service representatives
We are recruiting for Customer service agents join a well renowned busy business/call centre based in Bexhill. This is a permanent role. Duties include:
- To work within a team to respond to the needs of new and existing customers,
- providing support and problem solving - thus achieving total customer satisfaction and repeat business for the company through continuous improvement.
- To actively sell and cross sell other insurance products. Policies should always be sold in the appropriate manner (in line with our Treating Customers Fairly policy) whilst ensuring that quality customer service is given at all times.
- To maintain and enhance working relationships for all customers.
- Use reliable customer service by developing a positive relationship with customers to respond to their needs and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- PC literate
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Customer focused
- Commercially aware
- Business driven
- Confident and assertive, takes initiative
Hours will be in set shift patterns -
Hours of business
Full time Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm ¦ Saturdays 9am - 1pm
Part time for the renewals team only Monday to Saturday ¦ 9am - 2pm
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's