|Job Title:||Renewals Representatives|
|Location:||Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £18039 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 17:27|
Position: Renewals Representatives
We are recruiting for Renewals agents to join a well renowned busy business/call centre based in Bexhill. This is a permanent role. Duties include:
- To work within a team to respond to the needs existing customers looking to renew their policies
- Providing support and problem solving - thus achieving total customer satisfaction and repeat business for the company through continuous improvement.
- To actively sell and cross sell other insurance products. Policies should always be sold in the appropriate manner (in line with our Treating Customers Fairly policy) whilst ensuring that quality customer service is given at all times.
- Work as part of the retention team; Assisting customers with their renewals, ensuring customer understand their policy premium and products attached to this, ensuring the customer has another years journey with the company
- Understanding the market competitors
- Use reliable customer service by developing a positive relationship with customers to respond to their needs and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Company bonus scheme
5% Match on your pension
25 days annual leave with the flexibility to buy and sell 5 days
Up to 50% working from home with a company laptop provided
About you - You will need to have these skills and attributes:
- Two years+ experience within a similar or sales role
- Call centre experience
- Flexible for shift patterns
- Driven & Energetic
Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm - Saturdays 9am - 1pm
Working hours will be within the business opening times in shift patterns
Part time hours:
Monday & Tuesday 12:00pm - 18:00pm
Friday: 12:00pm - 17:00pm,
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am - 13:00pm
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's