Technician required for this local company based in Hastings for approximately one month.
- To be responsible for all reprographics work, including binding, laminating and hole-punching
- Prepare work for reproduction - word processing/DTP - posters, certificates, notices, forms etc
- To keep the photocopying and print machines in Reprographics in good working order, ordering consumables and liaising with suppliers for maintenance. (order toners for general printers)
- Keep records of reprographics work and stationery items issued, and charge to departmental budgets as appropriate
- Assist staff with queries and photocopying, providing on-the-job training where required
- Distribute bulletins, newsletters etc via staff pigeon-holes
- Carry out all activities in line with policies for Health and Safety, and Equal Opportunities
- Participate in professional development activities and performance management activities as required
- Undertake other reasonable duties as directed by the line manager
Experience of In-Design is desirable.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.