Residential Conveyancing Executive
|Job Title:||Residential Conveyancing Executive|
|Location:||Polegate, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 14:57|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Executive to join an established Solicitors' practice.
For this position you will need to be highly skilled, well organised and able to take on and develop an existing case load within the Property Department.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Manging a case load including sales and purchases, re-mortgages and transfer of equity files from initial instruction through to post completion
- Preparing all forms of contract, freehold and leasehold title reports and all other documents relating to the Conveyancing transaction.
- The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and be a proactive marketer with the ability to prioritise workloads effectively
Experience and qualifications
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years' experience in handling Conveyancing matters
- BA (Hons) Law Degree OR Level 4 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice desirable
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's