Residential Conveyancing Secretary
|Job Title:||Residential Conveyancing Secretary|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 14:17|
An experienced Legal Secretary is required on a full time basis in Eastbourne. Recent or current experience working within Residential Conveyancing is essential for this role
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- To support the Residential Conveyancing Solicitor in the production of correspondence and documents by typing dictated work as directed
- To produce and complete standard conveyancing forms
- To support the Residential Conveyancing Partner in the maintenance of files by effective file management
- To assist the Residential Conveyancing Solicitor in the management of a case load by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- To attach incoming post to files, general filing, sealing and dealing with outgoing post
- To assist in general office administration
- To transmit correspondence by fax machine and undertake photocopying when necessary
- To answer internal telephone calls efficiently and politely and take verbal and written messages, as necessary
- To ensure that all internal methods, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Touch typing, audio typing and copy typing skills required minimum 70 - 80 wpm
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's