Our well established client is a reputable and supportive care home provider who has recently opened a new home in Essex and are looking for 2 RGN days and 2 RGN nights. To work 42 hours per week, 2 shifts on then 2 days off.
Main responsibilities of RGN include:
- Participate in reviews of residents' care plans and review meetings with professionals as required; and liaise with other care professionals in regards to the care needs of the residents
- Assist with ensuring care plans are regularly audited and that they are appropriate to the residents' needs and reflect the care being delivered
- Ensure accurate records are maintained and care plans update if needs change
- Conduct/assist with audits to ensure monitoring of care practice
- Be familiar with actions to be taken in a medical emergency and to act accordingly
- Ensure medication is ordered, stored and administered in line with company policies, procedures and NMC guidelines
- Comply with NMC guidelines in all aspects of Medication Management
- Exercise duty of care in respect to improve the health and well-being of individuals
- Liaise with GPs and other professionals to ensure optimum care for the residents is maintained
Skills & Behaviours required for RGN:
- RGN qualified with an active pin
- Proven track record in the delivery of quality care
- Understanding of NMC Code of Practice and requirements of it for own practice and behaviour
- Ability to supervise Health Care Assistants and students effectively when required
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.