Our client is an extremely reputable nursing home in Tunbridge Wells; they are currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse- RMN to join their team. Days or night shifts available.
Main responsibilities of Staff Nurse - RMN role:
- As the Senior Nurse you will be part of the team responsible for ensuring that the overall standards of the home and care provided are of the highest possible standard.
- In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate both clinical and managerial leadership to a team of nurses and ancillary staff allowing an opportunity for all staff to communicate openly and positively. You will provide a visible, accessible and authoritative presence within the clinical areas of responsibility for patients, relatives and staff, providing assistance, advice and support at all times. You will organise the implementation of the planned programme of care as set out in the individual care plans, ensuring that it meets the totality of residents care needs including their physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs, using the agreed model of care.
- You will also be working closely with the Home Manager and Deputy Manager to assist with pre-admission assessments and arrangements necessary for admissions to the Home. You will be responsible for ensuring the Manager is made informed of any changes in: residents' health, well-being or social problems; any problems of communication with residents and families; any staff problems.
- You will also have responsibility for the educational needs of staff, communicating these needs to the Manager and take every opportunity to assist in seeing that these needs are met, so that all staff have appropriate skills and knowledge to deliver competent and timely patient care.
Skills & Behaviours required for RMN role:
- RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
- Someone who shares our passion and dedication for making every day special for our residents
- The ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
- A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
- Someone who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
Benefits of Staff Nurse - RMN role:
- Working within a well established and friendly team
- Training and development
- All breaks paid
- Free parking and subsidised meals
- Free uniform
- Long term sick pay
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.