This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join a market leading Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Worthing.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Undertaking administrative duties associated with Van Sales including ordering vehicles, requesting V55's, uploading 2nd Stage COC'S and IVA approvals for taxing
- Liaising with Sales Team regarding progress of the build and raising invoices
- Carrying out used vehicle sales administration including adding the vehicle to stock, allocating costs, invoicing and setting up vehicle finance
- Assisting with the preparation for contingency audits
- Maintaining awareness of, and complying with, the company's policies and procedures as described within the company handbook
- Providing support to the sales team as required to enable efficient and timely handover of vehicles to customers
- Creating and maintaining deal files in accordance with DVLA regulations and ensuring compliance with DVLA audit requirements
- Raising all payment requests with accounts
- Generating and updating reports using Excel
- Processing vehicle damage claims on the system
- Raising Purchase Orders to 3rd party suppliers
- Co-ordinating with the Sales Manager to provide general administrative assistance as required
- Experience in a similar Sales Administration role - automotive or commercial vehicles industry highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a clear, confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience or knowledge of Kerridge and AFRL software would be an advantage
- Strong administration and numeracy skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Quick-thinking with the ability to work calmly and efficiently when under pressure
- Good team player with the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast moving environment
Details of the role
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 (exclusive with a 1 hour lunch break), a degree of flexibility is required during busier periods of the year
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000, depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Full time permanent role
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.