Position: Administrator for Sales Office Environment
Position can offer advancement into Estimating / Purchasing or Project Management
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm: Monday to Friday
Location: St Leonards
A rare opportunity offering advancement has arisen due to expansion.
- Collate sales literature, sending to customers, recording who has been sent what and when
- Manage samples stocks; liaise with Operations Manager for re-stocking, collate samples for sending to customers and sales representatives, recording who has been sent what and when
- Answering the phone, directing calls, taking messages
- Filing of drawings, quotations, other documentation
- Assist with sales order processing
- Assist with printing and collating of customer drawings
- Handling emails to enquires, ensuring an immediate response and directing the email to the correct person
- Logging all sales enquires and making sure they are passed to the correct person
- Supporting Estimators with basic quotations, cross checking and administration duties
- Assisting the operations team with transport arrangements
- Assist with placing of orders with suppliers, processing on the system and tracking deliveries
- Greet visitors and providing refreshments
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Positive manner with a 'can do' attitude.
- Customer focused
- Good Word and Excel skills.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Flexible, willing to get involved in whatever is required.
- Team player
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.