|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Location:||Hailsham, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 14:25|
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join an established Engineering company based in Hailsham.
My client is looking for a highly organised and efficient individual who can work in a multi-faceted capacity undertaking a variety of duties.
Ideally you will also have previous Sales Admin experience with excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and great attention to detail. The successful candidate will be confident and personable and able to work independently and as part of a team.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 08:30am to 5pm
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Providing administrative support to the business development / sales department
- Providing sales support of research activities to the UK and international markets
- Gain a level of technical competence and understanding of the key functions of the company's products and services
- A technical mind-set is preferred to enable interpretation of specifications, procedures and related documents.
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals incl. costings for technical and financial accuracy
- Providing support in areas relating to the sales process including interpreting customer needs and requirements
- Providing support in research and development funded Government projects
- Previous Sales Administration / Support experience is preferred
- All candidates must have a Full UK Driving License
- A good understanding of MS Office packages
- Previous experience within an engineering or science-based company is desirable
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's