Sales Adviser New Business
|Job Title:||Sales Adviser New Business|
|Salary:||£13000 - £15500 per annum + OTE upt to £25500|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 11:19|
This is an exciting opportunity for an Sales Adviser to join a leading insurance company based in Romford.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Working within a fast-paced modern call centre
- Responsible for the effective handling of new business enquiries and for the delivery of accurate and informative insurance quotations to new and existing customers
- The role involves broking insurance risk to a variety of specialist insurers using our own unique in-house schemes and market products
- Utilise the latest innovative technology to achieve maximum online generated leads
- To maintain a high level of motivation and strive to accomplish monthly sales targets
- To provide a comprehensive and professional service that accords to guidelines and best practice
- All sales employees will be entered onto the staff development program supporting them to complete
- Sponsorship is offered to all sales employees to study to gain the Certificate in Insurance, a core qualification for staff across all sectors of the insurance industry
Previous sales experience essential
Salary: Basic plus commission and bonus. Earning potential is uncapped, expected OTE £25,000+
Basic salary rang from £13,000-£15,500 depending on experience
Shift pattern is a 2 week rota 1 week day shift 8.30 - 17.30 1 week late shift 10.30 - 20.30 with alternate weekends off
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's