|Job Title:||Sales Advisor|
|Location:||Polegate, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £18500 per annum + plus bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 15:25|
Our client is an innovative, award winning Insurance Brokerage which provides a dynamic, inclusive, forward thinking and fun environment with full support given to help candidates achieve their potential. They believe in investing in both their staff and facilities to achieve excellence.
The client has exciting opportunities available for Sales Advisors to join their team on a full-time permanent basis
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
* Quoting and selling insurance policies to new and existing customers
* Achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets as set by the business while complying with FCA and TCF rules and guidelines
* Working to deadlines and managing workload both within the team and individually
* Utilising excellent communication skills to work with other teams and departments to ensure the customer receives a good service
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Must be dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic with a passion and flair for sales
* A positive outlook and a clear focus on both high quality and business profit
* Must be ambitious, responsible and accountable
* Good working knowledge of MS Office
* Will be flexible, decisive and quick thinking while still following set guidelines
The following position will include these benefits:
* 22 days holiday, company pension
* Discounted insurance
* Employee benefit program including wellness package, discounted gym membership and cinema tickets and discounts at high street stores
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunites we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.