Own transport is required for this position.
The vacancy has arisen due to expansion within the company. To provide service to both customers and the sales representatives to ensure they get the service support that they need to enable them to increase their focus on selling, in addition to undertaking Marketing administrative duties.
The vacancy would suit an applicant who has strong team leadership, attention to detail, excellent communication skills both written and verbal, results driven, problem-solving skills, the ability to apply innovative solutions, a good working knowledge of customer service methods.
Demonstrate a reasonable standard of secondary education, particularly in English and Mathematics.
This role requires the post holder to fulfil development activities and/or work overseas as reasonably requested by the Company from time to time, for which a valid passport will be required.
- To answer incoming sales telephone calls dealing with all customer queries as far as possible and fielding other calls as appropriate.
- To resolve customer queries both by telephone and email, updating records accordingly.
- To type routine correspondence and reports from dictation or hand-written copy using computer, including taking, recording and distributing minutes of meetings.
- To refer to sales representatives any pricing or technical queries that cannot be resolved directly.
- To undertake a variety of administrative Marketing duties including the distribution of literature.
- To maintain sales records and database through the CRM system.
- To support with raising quotes on the CRM system and following through to order despatch as required.
- To schedule follow-up action on the CRM for the team as required.
- To liaise between external representatives and in-house Sales team.
- To generate sales reports on the CRM.
- To propose new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- To keep the CRM and pipeline updated by helping with sharing history and opportunities as required.
- To collate BDM appointments daily as required
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive; post holder is expected to be professional, co-operative and flexible in line with needs of the post, department and the needs of the business.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.