As Sales Consultant you will be;
Handling inbound/outbound calls from customers and accurately screening pre-existing medical conditions in order to produce policy quotes whilst maximising business opportunities.
Duties will include;
- To effectively handle inbound calls regarding medical travel insurance.
- To achieve personal sales and performance targets and contribute to overall company sales targets and objectives.
- Identify needs and cross sell policies to maximise sales.
- Accurate screening of customers pre-existing medical conditions in order to offer the best policy cover.
- To manage customer service enquiries in alignment with our customer service goals.
- Manage sensitive and complex data in line with Data Protection and update customer records accurately.
- To contribute to the development and success of the Company by taking an active part in team and operational meetings.
- To maintain a professional and courteous manner towards your fellow team members, customers and clients.
- To be accountable for personal development.
- To work within our regulatory framework and adhere to our Quality Assurance Programme.
- To comply with the housekeeping rules contained within the Staff Handbook.
- Demonstrate flexibility to meet the needs of the business from time to time.
You will ideally have;
- Experience in a sales environment within a Call Centre with proven levels of success.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Goal orientated and target driven
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Attention to detail with focus on achieving first time quality.
- Persistent in the face of opposition, maintaining a positive attitude.
- 35 hours per week
Great Salary and benefits are offered, and located in modern office in Harold Wood Romford.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.