Our client is looking for a successful, talented Sales Manager/Lister to work in Central Brighton.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Assist the branch manager in the day to day running of the estate agency business, to maximise income and profit from a range of products and services
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations and mortgage advisors
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties to the company guidelines achieving the best fees possible
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
- Results driven individual
- Previous valuations experience - 6 months minimum
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Education and qualifications
- Driving license essential
- Minimum of 6 months listing experience
- Ideally located within 20/30 minutes of Brighton Town Centre
- You can earn OTES of anything up to £45,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 33 paid days holiday per year
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.