|Job Title:||Sales Negotiator|
|Location:||Hailsham, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 09:14|
This is an exciting opportunity for a career in a rapidly growing and exciting property company based in Hailsham. This is mainly an office based role to support the team in providing help to the field based Sales Negotiators. If you have experience in Sales Progression this will also be part of this diverse role.
We are looking for a candidate who fits the following:
- Confident, articulate, driven, practical, positive, organized and efficient
- Excellent administration skills
- A team player who is pro-active in helping others
- Ability to work on projects independently and take instructions
- Needs to hold clean full UK driving license and access to their own vehicle - as the applicant will be driving infrequently to various locations on an ad-hoc basis
- Able and willing to learn new systems
- Experience within an Estate Agency role
- Have a can-do attitude and limitless enthusiasm
- Experience with Sales Progression and Negotiation
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's