Our client is looking for an experienced Team Manager to lead a team to optimise all sales opportunities in order to maximise Consultant productivity, quality and customer service, in line with agreed service standards and regulatory obligations. This will be achieved through the management, motivation, development and strong effective leadership of the team.
- To coach and develop staff using performance management tools to successfully meet and improve upon key performance indicators and personal objectives;
- To coach and develop Consultants to actively upsell all products;
- To support, coach and develop Team Coach/s and Senior Consultants to provide succession planning for the future business;
- To ensure you remain up to date with procedures/processes, new schemes and scheme changes and communicate these effectively to your team;
- To actively take part in the recruitment process with the business objectives at the heart of the recruitment process;
- To provide detailed and informative Management information in relation to agent activity and sales;
- To effectively communicate technical, client, customer, service and system related issues or staff related issues to your direct line manager providing recommendations for swift resolutions;
- To handle complaints in line with our complaint handling process;
- To effectively manage the Call management system redeploying staff skills to meet client service standards;
- To deputise for your direct line manager as and when required;
- To monitor and record absence and timekeeping with a view to addressing any issues in line with Operational and HR procedures;
- To document and deliver all monthly 1;1's with objectives identified and coaching plans defined with progress/achievement recorded;
- To ensure you have adequate knowledge of Health and Safety regulations, and to communicate any potential Health and Safety issues to your line manager and/or the Health and Safety Officer;
- To show initiative, to be proactive and creative in developing the business and customer needs;
- To support the business in order to achieve overall business objectives and comply with KPI's;
- To ensure each member of staff complies with all regulatory requirements, client requirements and internal procedures;
- To demonstrate a confident and positive attitude towards change at all times;
- To be an advocate of the Company's Vision, Mission and Values.
Previous Experience in managing a Sales Team along with:
- Proven track record of engaging with, motivating and proactively managing a sales team
- Experience of working in an FCA Regulated environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Intermediate level skills using Microsoft office product
- Experience in performance management
- Excellent verbal reasoning skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Excellent prioritising and multi-tasking skills
35 hours per week working on a shift basis:
Monday to Friday - 8am-8pm
Saturday - 9am-5pm
Sunday - 10am-5pm
Shifts to be worked (with a day off in lieu in the week)
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.