|Job Title:||Saturday Chef|
|Location:||St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £15 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2021 11:43|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Saturday Chef to work with a care home for patients suffering with mental health issues. You will be promoting the residents' independence by engaging them in food preparation. You will be responsible for ensuring mealtimes are an enjoyable part of the day, engaging residents in the dining experience. You will be an important part of the team that ensures patients in the home's care feel valued as an individual.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Working alongside patients with mental health needs
- Developing life skills
- To ensure all meals are prepared at the correct time and in accordance with dietary requirements
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Be responsible for food preparation and basic cooking and also learn about portion sizes
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- To be able to mentor and coach
- Strong leadership abilities
- Previous kitchen management experience
- Strong communication
- Organisational skills
- Advanced food hygiene
- Experience of working with a client base with specific dietary requirements
The following position will include these benefits:
- £15 per hour
- Flexible hours
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's