An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Executive to assist with the successful running of the Sales team. The position would suit an applicant with relevant experience and:
- A positive attitude
- Honesty, integrity & accountability
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Reliable, tidy and well organized
- Efficient time management
- Clear and concise communication qualities including excellent telephone manner
- Work well alone and as part of a team.
To support the proactive and enthusiastic sales & marketing team's by carrying out their administrative duties to include:
- Basic pricing and quote enquiries
- Delivery administration and POD requests
- Inbound call answering/qualification and directing
- E-mail follow up of enquiries
- Booking meetings and diary management
- Assist with logistics for events and booking travel
- Update and maintenance of Company Intranet
- Packing and dispatch of presentation material
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.