This is a great opportunity for a Secretary/PA to join a market leading organisation based in Uckfield.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Annual Leave: 26 days plus bank holidays
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Offering secretarial support including data entry, audio typing, opening and distributing post, dealing with incoming calls, taking messages, and other ad hoc admin duties
- Offering PA support to the Director
- Processing invoices and producing management accounts using Sage Line 50
- Offering additional support to the fee accounting department
- Other secretarial / PA responsibilities as required
- Extensive Administration, Secretarial & PA experience is essential for this position
- A good understanding of MS Office and Excel
- Previous accounts and Sage experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.