|Job Title:||Part-time Secretary/PA|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2020 11:58|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Secretary / PA to join an established business based in Eastbourne on a Part Time basis.
You will be responsible for providing secretarial and administration support to a board of Directors.
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 Pro rata
Hours: 20-25 hours per week
Benefits: 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays, pension and health insurance.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Providing secretarial support to the business
- Proving specific support to the Directors as and when required and in particular their diaries
- Having responsibility with regards to client's records and monthly reports
- Updating and maintaining management spreadsheets
- Open incoming post and record in post book and scan in system
- Answer incoming calls and direct to the relevant staff member
- Ensure files are ready for Managing Directors appointments
- To provide general office support to the business
- Dealing with the post at the end of the day and taking to the post office
- Ensuring the office filing is kept up to date
- Dealing with banking and keeping the system up to date
- Company secretarial support and filing annual returns
- Archiving old records digitally
- Managing the stationery cupboard and ordering stationery
- Ensuring the staff area and kitchen are stocked and maintained
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Previous Secretarial or PA experience is essential
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Audio Typing experience is desirable
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's