This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accounts Manager to join a growing company near Battle.
This is a new position which has been created to support the company's continued growth moving into 2019, you will be leading the Accounts team in the duties listed below.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Managing sales ledger, purchase ledger, payroll, cash posting and all general ledger entries
- Handling VAT, PAYE and tax duties
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Credit control
- Developing budgets and financial plans
- Managing rents and associated aspects of on and off site businesses and property
- Creating profit and loss reports for an new project
- Ensuring cash flows are maintained and reported, reflecting any changes
- Expenses accounting and monitoring
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that financial processes, systems and controls are operating effectively and driving continuous improvement
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Project management of process changes and implementations
- Performing a key role in the budgeting, planning and forecasting for the business operation
- Managing payroll and pension contributions and compliance for salaried staff and remuneration for sub contract teams
- Working with Operational Team to improve procurement
- Any other aspect of the Financial/Accounting function required by the owner of the business
- High levels of communication skills and leadership experience
- Experience at Senior Accounts Manager level
- Highly organised
- High levels of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable
- An AAT/ACCA qualification is desirable
£26,000 to £32,000 DOE
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.