|Job Title:||Procurement Administrator|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £24500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2021 18:00|
A building services contractor who have been established for over 40 years offering electrical services, fire safety, security and access control to a wide range of industries. They are on the market seeking an Procurement Administrator, to support the Director and work with the Operational and Finance team. They are returning from the pandemic stronger than ever and are looking to add to their already strong team and require additional support in order to help the business continue its organic growth.
As Procurement Administrator, you will mainly be working within the Operations team, but also closely with our Finance Team. The role is multi-faceted and involves ordering materials for jobs and stock, also company clothing and mobile phones. Dealing with suppliers, processing spreadsheets, data entry, administrating the company fleet.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Procurement - Ordering parts / stock from Preferred supplier list
- Create and Update suppliers on database
- Learn and understand products
- Stock and store ordering
- Purchase Invoices
- General Administration
- Maintaining stock of IT, Mobile Phones, fleet and clothing etc monthly reporting
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
Essential Experience and Skills
- Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written.
- Be literate and numerate.
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook and be able to use them in accordance with the company standards.
- Strong administration skills.
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Positive attitude.
- Be able to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good telephone manner
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's