Senior Care Assistant (Nights)
|Job Title:||Senior Care Assistant (Nights)|
|Salary:||Up to £10.50 per hour + paid breaks|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 09:12|
Contracted hours: 36 hours
Sammons Healthcare is working in partnership with a reputable nursing home that is looking to recruit a dedicated Senior Carer upon a permanent basis upon night shifts.
Main responsibilities of Senior Care Assistant(nights) role:
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practices as a Care Worker-in health and safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
Skills & Behaviours of Senior Care Assistant(nights):
- Effective interpersonal communication and Influencing skills
- Care Worker will be successful at working in teams
- Passion for care
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
- Empathy for vulnerable residents
- Passionate about importance of EO and dignity at work
Benefits of Senior Care Assistant(nights):
- Paid breaks
- Free meals
- DBS paid
- Free uniform
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's