An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Customer Care Administrator to join our client's friendly team in a varied role based near Hailsham on a full-time permanent basis.
- Order processing using in-house system
- Customer Care over the telephone and by email
- Interested in gardening and plants
- Working with plants, so you need to be "hands on" at times
- HR duties, staff appraisals, organising new staff, disciplinaries
- Oversee Health and Safety
- Good knowledge of online retail (preferably with Ebay and Amazon)
- Supervisory duties
- Courier Liaison
- Purchase Ledger using Sage
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Flexible attitude
- Health and Safety
- Online selling experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under your own initiative
- Willing to take on challenges
- Good working knowledge of Excel (Intermediate or Advanced)
- Must be a car driver due to location
- A good eye for detail
Hours: Full time hours are working 8-4.30pm Monday to Friday and 7-4.30pm in April and May, Bank Holidays to be worked in the Spring
Salary: £19-22K DOE
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.