Senior Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Sales Executive|
|Location:||St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £22500 per annum + + commission|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 01:40|
Salary: £22,500 + commission £30k O.T.E
Reporting to: Managing Director
- To deliver the sales targets and objectives set for each financial year.
- To ensure that the sales team is working effectively with all other departments.
- To support and develop the junior members of the team
- To ensure that the Managing Director is updated via weekly/monthly reports on all activities, successes, challenges with the sales function.
- To be proactive in instigating sales initiatives to deliver against targets, and seek new opportunities
- Increase profits by introducing innovative sales techniques and reduction in discount levels.
- To devise a solid social media and marketing strategy that drives proactive and reactive sales activity and improves brand awareness.
- Organisation of exhibitions, shows and events.
- Be accurate, timely, efficient, and professional with all your dealings both internally and externally.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's