Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant - Permanent Desk
|Job Title:||Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant - Permanent Desk|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021 17:08|
Position: Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant - Permanent Desk
Location: East Sussex
Salary: Competitive salary
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our friendly team in Eastbourne. You will be looking after the Permanent desk in Eastbourne, which covers the South East, as well as opportunities further afield. Daily duties will include:
- Sourcing for vacancies using a variety of job boards and social media channels
- Business development across cold and warm clients - over the phone and via email
- Negotiating terms and contracts with clients
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants
- Organising interviews
- Supporting Temporaries Consultant on occasion with sourcing
- Writing job adverts
- Screening ad responses
- Account management with warm clients
- Helping to coach and develop junior staff and new starters
- Working towards strict KPI's
- Attending client meetings
- Registering candidates and general administrative duties
- Invoicing clients for placements made
- Ensuring all data and paper trails are logged on the internal CRM system
You must have at least 2-3 years of recruitment experience, and be a hard working and self motivated individual. You must be target driven and customer centric, as well as being able to work well in a small and tight knit team. You must be a strong salesperson, who is able to build rapport quickly over the phone and over email.
We will also consider candidates who are able to work 3 days per week in the Eastbourne office, and 2 days from home.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's