My client is a UK market leading vehicle dealership based in Worthing who requires an experienced Service Advisor to join a commercial dealership.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Communicate with customers, both in person and over the telephone
- Take responsibility for the customer journey
- Keep customers informed of the service or repair
- Ensure that vehicles are handed back to the customer to a high standard
- Agreeing service needs
- Understanding repair requirements
- Booking in work
- Presenting the completed job to the customer
- Liaising with the parts team
- Suggesting suitable additional products and services to the customer
- Good at prioritising
- Excellent customer service skills
- Dealership experience essential
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Ability to upsell
Salary: £20 - £24K (DOE)
- The role involves working a 45 hour week (08:30 to 18:30) to include 1 in 4 Saturdays (07:00-13:00)
- The company offers an attractive salary and benefits package
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Extensive Progressive Training
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Referral Scheme
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.