Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Location:||Heathfield, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 14:27|
My client is a dynamic and innovative technology provider based in Heathfield. They deliver a comprehensive range of intelligent services and solutions to both the enterprise and education sectors. They provide an invaluable level of support and expertise to their clients and encourage cutting-edge technology adoption.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to employ a personable and motivated Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line & 2nd Line, to join their in-house Service Desk team.
Salary: Up to £22k (DOE)
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Providing customer focused 1st Line Service Desk support for hardware and software issues
- Prioritising incidents based on their business impact
- Assessing the complexity of incidents and following escalation processes where required
- Ensuring all calls are accurately logged into the Service Desk system
- Ensuring all calls and tickets are responded to within Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Proactively identifying potential or future issues at client sites
- Proactively sharing technical knowledge and client-specific know-how with the team
Essential knowledge and experience required
- Windows Server Management
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Exchange/Office 365
- Share Point
- IP Networks
Desirable knowledge and experience:
- MS Server
- IP Telephony
- Antivirus Software
- Data Connectivity
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's