An amazing opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to lead on the successful and sustainable delivery and development of our client's services, which include Health and Care, paid-for Support Services and Information and Advice.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- To lead on the successful and sustainable delivery and development of our clients services, which include Health and Care, paid-for Support Services and Information and Advice
- Responsible for inspiring and leading Assistant Services Director, Service Managers and their delivery teams, you will ensure standards of excellence compliant with best practice and relevant care standards
- A confident and effective communicator, you will represent across a range of statutory and non-statutory partners in order to promote and expand services. A competent bid writer you will also lead on the process of applying for and successfully securing service-related funding
- Pro-active, challenging, creative and highly professional, you will possess the positive and impactful leadership behaviours that will ensure our continued growth and success in the delivery of vital support services to older people in East Sussex
- An inspirational leader with the ability to engage and motivate at all levels
- An exceptional communicator able to confidently represent, negotiate and influence
- Strategic in your thinking with a customer-focussed approach
- Driven by achieving challenging yet rewarding and impactful goals
Education and qualifications
- Minimum Degree level qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of managing across a range of services in a health and/or social care related field
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.