A Service Manager is required by a well established automotive dealership in East Sussex to organise and manage their busy car service/repair workshop.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of the department
- Dealing with customer enquiries, customer check in/out and liaising with customers
- Distributing work for three full-time technicians
- Working closely with the parts department
- Working closely with the sales team for new and used vehicle preparation
- Preparing repair estimates
- Invoicing of jobs
- Warranty repair administration
- Ensuring all service department staff attend relevant training courses and adhere to franchise standards at all times
- Service reminders and promotion work
- Ensuring the department meets sales and performance targets
The successful candidate will have the following experience/attributes:
- Previous Service Management or Senior Service Advisor experience in the automotive industry
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to deliver the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction at all times while maintaining profitability and customer retention
- Be hard working, motivated and a team player
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.