Our client is looking for a strategic thinking Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Manager to ensure
Primary functions of the SHEQ Manager:
- Effective implementation, ongoing maintenance and monitoring of Safety, Health, Environmental processes within the business
- Day to day control of SHEQ processes on-site and in the key functions
- To conduct or manage environmental monitoring and site reporting
- Data input, reporting and analysis
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Technical safety/environmental specialism
- Time Management / Project Management
- HSE Legislation, Guidance and Standards
- Relevant experience with SHEQ
- Experience using Quality, H&S and Environment Management Systems
- DSEAR / COMA
- Ideally experienced within a chemical or similar high risk environment
- Degree in Science
- NEBOSH Environmental and/or NEBOSH Health & Safety
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.