We are looking to recruit a SMT Operator (either temp to perm or straight to perm). You will run their pick and place line, have good knowledge of running an SMT line, and knowledge of running Mydata equipment / software.
Salary can be discussed or accessed on knowledge / suitability.
- Ideally have previous experience as an SMT Operator
- Implement necessary anti-static precautions
- Understand the requirements of SMT PCB Standards
- IPC understanding
- Ability to read manufacturing drawings
- Ensure products meets IPC 610 standards
- Ideally experience with MY Data
- Set-up and run SMT lines to specified efficiency and process quality levels
- Input and preparation of process control documentation
- Fully responsible for quality and output
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.