This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to join an innovative SME based in Brighton.
You will be responsible for ensuring the company's in-house CRM database evolves and develops alongside the businesses organisational ambitions. In addition to this you will work on a variety of projects, from website integration and pricing tools to interactive call-centre scripts!
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Develop existing database and features in line with the business needs/requirements, transferring business goals into technology solutions
- Developing the database to integrate pricing tools and sales scripts. Feeding responses directly into client records to drive efficiency
- Enhancing the database with automation and auto validation checks to speed up submission processes
- Utilising skill set on a variety of innovative in-house projects and tools to create efficiency. Taking the project from inception, through to testing and finished product.
- Web integrations
- Integrating Outlook templates for customer & supplier communications
- Ensure the database meets strict KPIs regarding performance and fault tolerance
- Develop reporting facilities on a range of KPIs
- Work closely with our Marketing Executive to ensure our CRM reflects our branding and unique style
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Database - experience of any relational database system is required along with a good understanding of Microsoft SQL.
- Extensive experience of development using C# / ASP.Net / MVC
- Experience of Web API, REST, JSON
- Enhancing the tracking of our sales teams KPI's
- Proven track record in a similar role essential
- Degree educated in computer science/software engineering desired
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Conscientious, self-motivated and dedicated
- High levels of integrity, confidentiality and loyalty
- Motivational and positive attitude
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.