Speech & Language Therapist
|Job Title:||Speech & Language Therapist|
|Location:||Seaford, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£22313 - £26236 per annum + pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 17:19|
This is a part time position for a Speech and Language Therapist. This is a fixed term contract from March until July, working one day per week.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Responsibility for delivering an effective and efficient Speech and Language Therapy service
- Responsibility for new referrals and admissions and your own case load
- The post holder will provide and maintain the highest possible standards of care, education, therapy and training in accordance with the policy, thus enabling the learner to achieve their full potential
- The post holder must be willing to work with children with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour
Education and qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Speech & Language Therapy Registration with Health Professions Council (HPC) Member of Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists (RCSLT)
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's