- Making contact and prospecting potential new clients and establishing key details to enable the company to form a view on their current supplier, length of contract and to establish if they are interested in the companies range of goods.
- Creating new business in new and unexplored areas for the company
- To work towards the personal and company targets set in the agreed business plan
- To maintain and update an accurate database of contacted companies
- Set up online Webshops by creating easy to use portals to support companies in purchasing from the company.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with new clients to ensure they have the best available webshop experience.
- To have full responsibility for the webshop contract process to ensure these are sent out correctly and signed and returned in a timely manner.
- To maintain and update an accurate database of contacted companies and details
- To support on updates to existing webshops as required
- To answer customer and resolve customer queries as appropriate.
Skills Required: Negotiation skills, interest in sport , team player, excellent time management, attention to detail, outstanding customer service and communication skills, computer literate including Microsoft Office
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.