Our client is looking to recruit a qualified nurse for their small, well established and reputable nursing home located in the Brighton area. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified nurse. 36 hour contract. 3x shifts. All breaks paid.
Main responsibilities of Staff Nurse - RGN role:
- Assess patient's health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse - RN in health and safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
Skills & Behaviours of qualifying Staff Nurse - RGN:
- Staff Nurse - RGN will be successful at working in teams
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Posses training requirements for Staff Nurse - RGN role
- Including infection control and health and safety competencies
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a Staff Nurse - RGN
- English language to IELTS 7.0
- Passion for Customers
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
- Effective interpersonal communication and Influencing skills
- Strong business acumen as well as the ability to plan and maintain organisation
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and regulation
- Empathy for vulnerable and sick patients
- Passionate about importance of EO and dignity at work
Benefits of Staff Nurse role:
- Excellent hourly rate-£17 per hour and £19.50p/h for overtime (over 36 hours)
- All breaks paid
- Access to company pension
- Working within a well established, small home
- On-going training and development
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.