My client is a private nursing home in Marlborough; they are currently looking for a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN to join their team. Day or Night shifts available.
Main responsibilities of Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN role:
- Assess patient's health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN in health and safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
Skills & Behaviours of qualifying Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN :
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN will be successful at working in teams
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN
- English language to IELTS 7.0
- Passion for Customers
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
- Effective interpersonal communication and Influencing skills
- Strong business acumen as well as the ability to plan and maintain organisation
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and regulation
- Empathy for vulnerable and sick patients
- Passionate about importance of EO and dignity at work
- Posses training requirements for Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN role
- Including infection control and health and safety competencies
Benefits of Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN role:
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience as a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN
- Working within a well established team
- Training and development
- Paid breaks
If you're interested in this position please click APPLY now!
Please only apply to our job vacancies if you live within a commutable distance to the job location, or if you are in the process of relocating to the said location.
** All qualified applicants with current entitlement to work in the UK (including for example HSMP visas) are welcome. We regret we are unable to seek work permits on behalf of candidates, which means that applicants requiring work permits unfortunately will not be considered.
We endeavour to reply to all applications, however, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and have achieved the EQuality Assured standard, as endorsed by the Recruitment & Employment Confederation. We welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent.