This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Storesperson to join a market leading Manufacturing company based in Loughton, Essex.
Hours: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30 am to 12.30 pm Friday. There will also be opportunity to work overtime when required
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays, plus the option to buy an extra 5 days per year
Additional benefits: Pension, free life assurance, recognition scheme, subsidised canteen and permit parking (free of charge)
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Processing work orders i.e. releasing, picking, clearing shortages, receiving
- Processing transactions via the internal MRP System
- Replenishing line side storage parts
- Accurately documenting and storing material receipts
- Accurately keeping track of Cycle Counts
- Picking and processing Spares Orders
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Reliable, with a good attendance record
- Able to balance the need for routine work with the desire to improve the way things are done
- Well organised and accurate
- Flexible and able to work well in a small team
- Basic MS Office knowledge (Word & Excel) is essential
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.