Position: Supernumerary Deputy Home Manager/Clinical Lead (RN)
Location: Bexhill/East Sussex
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours
Salary: Up to £45k +excellent benefits
Our client is a reputable care home provider who now has a rare opening for a Deputy Home Manager upon a permanent basis. This is predominately a supernumerary role but you will be required to work on the floor as and when and in order to maintain good working relationships with other members of staff.
Main responsibilities of Deputy Home Manager(RN):
- You will play a key role within the home, taking the time to get to know our residents and their families, so you can ensure the best possible person centred care is delivered
- You will be responsible for creating and updating care plans to ensure they are accurately maintained for auditing purposes, maintaining clear, precise and up-to-date medication records for all our residents
- You will take responsibility for all aspects and areas of care within the home, whilst promoting our key values of choice, dignity and respect
- Always seeking to share your clinical knowledge and experience, you will provide valuable support to members of the home's care team, offering valuable guidance and assistance
- Creating and developing strong relationships with our customers, you will play an important role in strengthening the brand and raising the care home's profile
- You will occasionally be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours, as required.
Skills & Behaviours required for Deputy Home Manager(RN):
- RGN or RMN (Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse)
- Someone who shares our passion and dedication for making every day special for our residents
- The ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
- A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
- A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
Benefits for the Deputy Manager role(RN):
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience
- 33 days annual leave
- Progression opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Sickness policy
- Paid NMC fees
- Working within a well established team
- Training and development
- Free parking
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.