A temporary PA+ is required to assist a partially sighted member of staff at this established prestigious organisation based in City of London.
As well as regular PA/ Administrative duties you will assist as follows;
- Assist with general PC management, such as calendar maintenance and other work related tasks.
- Assist with ad hoc administrative duties as appropriate.
- Type and edit notes into a suitable alternative format (i.e. large print; Screen reader) where required.
- Proof read written communications (i.e. emails; minutes; presentation slides).
- Type written communications from dictation (i.e. emails; minutes; presentation slides).
- Read documentation to member of staff, ensuring material of any nature is read accurately, clearly and at a steady pace.
- Guide staff member around the office and to off-site meetings and training courses using conventional guiding methods and providing general orientation around unfamiliar venues including locating toilets, catering facilities etc.
- To assist at meetings and networking events by providing a cue for who is talking and reading name badges, etc.
- Raise awareness of the needs of the member of staff if adaptations are required.
- Maintaining professional confidentiality.
You will have::
- GCSE English Grade C or above, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience of assisting others - guiding around building and other places of work as required.
- Experience of Microsoft IT packages e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Flexibility to travel between office and external meetings,
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.