This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to join rapidly expanding organisation based in Uckfield
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm.
Salary: £19,500, increasing to £20,000 after completing probation
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for coordinating the resource team by providing administrative support and ensuring each diary is managed effectively.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Scheduling and managing calendars for Health Physicians and Advisors
- Maintaining and developing the databases for the network clinics, physiotherapists and Work Station Assessments -Ensuring appropriate accreditation checks are completed for the clinicians
- Collating feedback on network clinics and notifying Chief Medical Officer or Deputy CMO of potential issues
- Supporting client on-site clinics for clients managed from the Uckfield office including ordering kit, providing forms
- Supporting clinical and HR Teams on Clinician inductions
- Supporting the development of the Clinical Operations Department
- Maintaining the Uckfield Clinical Operations Manual
- Act in accordance with the company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics and best practice
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Willing to take an active role in own development
- Experience in a customer service or case management role
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.