Technical Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Delivery Manager|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 15:17|
This is a rare opportunity for a Technical Delivery Manager with Service Desk experience to join an established IT Services company based in Eastbourne.
You will primarily work with the Service Delivery Manager and Account Managers to ensure successful delivery of IT solutions on-time, to scope and within budget. You will build a reputation for consistent and high-quality project delivery and provide accurate reporting of project progress, risks and outcomes.
Salary: £32,000- £38,000+ Benefits
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a project plan to monitor and track progress to delivery
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Successfully manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Comply with all relevant data protection, financial, taxation and legal requirements
- A demonstrable and current knowledge of IT infrastructure, networking, communications, connectivity and security is necessary to be successful in this role
- Previous Service Desk experience, ideally 3rd line is desirable
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's