Technical Sales Engineer
|Job Title:||Technical Sales Engineer|
|Location:||Hailsham, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum + DOE|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 16:01|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join a rapidly growing Engineering company based in Hailsham, East Sussex.
Salary: £30,000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Benefits: Life Insurance, Pension Provision, Health Insurance, and Annual Profit Share Scheme
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Responsible for providing sales support for bespoke equipment systems to UK and international markets
- Providing technical advice regarding the company's products and services ensuring equipment specification and related documents are interpreted correctly
- Assisting in the preparation of technical proposals and cost estimating for technical and financial accuracy
- Providing support in areas relating to the sales process including interpreting customer needs and requirements
- Attending exhibitions and conferences both in the UK and internationally
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a combination of people and business skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Qualified, ideally with an Engineering based bachelors degree - a consideration will also be given to applicants with A-Level qualifications in Maths, Physics or Science with 3 years' business experience
- A strong technical mind-set, self motivated with excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- A Full UK driving license and willingness to travel overseas is essential for this position
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's