Technician (Truck and/or Van)
|Job Title:||Technician (Truck and/or Van)|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£30420 - £37440 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 15:27|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technician (Truck and/or Van) to join a commercial vehicle dealership in Crawley.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- To diagnose faulty components
- To carry out inspection, maintenance, repair and installation of components
- Ensure that all work carried and time taken is well documented to ensure accurate billing to customer
- Road test vehicles when required and ensure work has been fully completed and will pass quality assurance checks
- HGV license advantageous
- 5 years Experience as a technician with HGV trucks and/or vans is essential
Education and qualifications
- Qualified to city and guilds or NVQ level 3
- Flexible start times
- 22 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive training
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's